Introduction of Apple Music
Apple Music was launched on June 30, 2018. Users can listen to music from artists such as Adele, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and more, plus play them offline. The service boasts over 40 million tracks. Apple Music allows you to listen to whatever you want, whenever you want. You can even listen to your favorite song on demand 24/7 without worrying about running out of data. Just pay attention to the song title and press the “play button”.
Apple Music Free Trial
To get started with apple music, simply go to. You’ll then need to create an Apple ID (if you don’t already have one) before downloading the app. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to download the free trial version of the app and listen to music. As long as you have a Wi-Fi connection at home, you’ll be good to go. If you want to use the full service, though, you’ll need to sign up for Apple’s $9.99 per month subscription service.
The biggest difference between Apple Music and Beats Music is that the latter is only accessible if you pay $9.99 per year. That said, you still have access to 40 million songs, and the monthly subscription is only $14.95. Like its counterpart, you can stream music over Wi-Fi. However, you can’t sync your playlists across devices or share playlists on social networks. There’s also no offline mode.
Find My iPhone – Siri And Find My Phone
- Find My iPhone – Apple Find My iPhone app is an iOS application that enables users to remotely locate their devices. You can use the Find My iPhone app to track the location of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac running iOS 8.0 or later, or macOS High Sierra 10.13.x using Wi-Fi network connections; if your device is connected to cellular networks, this feature may not work correctly. Once enabled, the app uses GPS and cellular triangulation technology to determine the approximate location of your device, even in countries where “lost mode” is disabled.
- Find My Phone – Google To locate their phone, Android users have two options. First, they can enable the GPS navigation features on their smartphone. Second, they can use an optional service called Google Location History. If a user turns on either of these settings, his/her account information is sent along with their location history to Google servers, which store the data on the company’s servers.
Apple Music on Android Devices
- Apple Music on Android Devices
Apple Music is currently only available on iOS devices. But, if you have an Android device, you can use Google Play Music as a replacement for Apple music. Google Play Music offers many features similar to Apple’s service like Apple music including unlimited free streaming, offline listening, and cloud storage options. You can even get recommendations based on what music you already own.
2. How To Download iTunes or Apple Music On Your Android Device
Downloading iTunes on a non-iPhone/iPad device isn’t difficult at all. You’ll need to download the APK file from the official website first. if you want to listen to apple music Then, just sideload the app on your phone after downloading the app file. Follow the steps below to download iTunes on your Android device:
Step 1. Find the App Store and open it.
Step 2. Scroll down on the page until you find the list of installed apps. Tap on the three dots (…) button located next to the app name. Step 3. Search for APK files and select Install Package Files. Navigate through the list of downloaded packages until you locate the iTunes.apk package. Tap on the button named OK once you’ve selected the right file.
- Connect Your Phone to the Computer via a USB Cable
Use a USB cord to connect the gadget to the computer. Now open iTunes on the computer. Click on File and then Preferences, and select the General tab. Click on the Downloads folder and choose to Create New Location, and then click on Create. Check off the box labeled Mobile Application and type in the location where you want to save the downloaded files. If you wish to install the app on your smartphone or tablet, go back to the Downloads folder and drag the. items file out of the iTunes folder.
4. Sync Your Music Library
Once the. items file is moved to the appropriate location, launch iTunes. Open the File menu, navigate to Library, and then click on Add Folder. Select the newly created folder and check off the boxes next to each album and artist that you want to add. Click Apply and close the window to sync your library.
- Set Up iCloud
Before you transfer your entire collection, set up iCloud and sign in to your Apple ID account. Once logged in, select Storage & Backup under Devices and make sure that you have enough space. Choose Manually manage my backups and enable Backups over Wi-Fi.
- Transfer Your Songs
Open the Finder and look for the. items files. Drag all. items files from the iTunes folder onto the desktop and then take them back to the iPhone or iPad. Repeat this step for any folders containing songs and apple music that you’d like to move.